The Real Supermum Blog is a leading UK parenting blog which has been running since March 2011 and is a high regarded and popular blog.
Written by Emma , it’s passion and dedication to support other mothers has made the blog a success, covering a wide range of topics. The main focus of the blog is providing an honest insight into parenting, the good, the bad and the ugly. The blogs anonymous area of the blog offers our readers to share their own real life experiences of inspiration, heartache and humour. We offer everyone the chance to guest post for us, so the blog always has a fresh new voice. The blog also includes product reviews.
This is a personal blog, and therefore all content is honestly written, engaging and community driven.
We are also the creators of a very popular Facebook support network for mums. We work daily with mums so we know what they want, this gives us the uniqueness that makes us stand out from the crowd.
We can provide content for your own blog or website.
We can host your own guest post here on the blog.
We can offer you advertising space on the blog to suit your need and budget.
We are happy to do reviews:
- The review must be relevant to me and my family or to Michelle and her bump. We have children aged 1,2,3,8,9 & 12 and a baby bump to help you too.
- Our reviews will always be honest: If we don’t like we will say so. If we love it then we will say so too.
- Please do not insult us by asking us to review a product for you unless you wish to send it to one of us to review.
- Press releases are welcome but if you want to use our blog to advertise then you will need to pay for advertising space.
- We will not post links that are not relevant to blog.
- We are friendly so feel free to contact me with your requests