Are you tired of your hair being short? Does it seem as if your hair just will not grow? Are you experiencing breakage or chemical damage to your hair? Do you just want healthier hair? All of these are great questions and here you will find plenty of answers. There are many ways to make your hair grow faster naturally. Check out these top 7 ways to grow your hair and get ready for the hair growth that you’ve always wanted.
- Wash, moisturize, wash and moisturize some more. It can’t be stressed enough. Clean hair and moisturized hair is a perfect combination for hair growth. When the pores of your scalp become clogged by dirt it is very unhealthy. Your scalp can’t breathe nor can it produce the natural oil that your hair needs to grow. This is an unhealthy combination and eventually it will stunt the growth of your hair. Your scalp needs to be cleansed from all of the buildup that you hair may be enduring throughout the day. Use a shampoo that is paraben free and free of sulfates. Look for shampoos that have tea tree oil or even jojoba oil in them to assist with maintaining the natural balance of your scalp. After you find this type of shampoo, determine whether you have a dry or oily scalp. If you have a dry scalp you’ll need to moisturize.
A good moisturizer will seal in moisture to your scalp, therefore further treating your hair and acting as a sealant. You’ll notice that during certain seasons, your hair may appear to be dryer. That is because climate change can affect the moisture levels in your hair. Just like your skin gets dry, so does your scalp. So you must protect your mane by sealing in moisture. Keep in mind that a good wash and moisturize regiment is going to be key to your hair remaining healthy. If your hair is healthy, then it increases the chances of your hair growing at a more rapid rate.
- Coconut Milk. Not only does it taste great in rice dishes and soups, but it also provides hair growth benefits. You simply just rub the coconut milk in your hair, liberally and leave it in for approximately 45mins to 1 hour. Rinse it out thoroughly and repeat this regiment as often as needed. You will begin to notice how soft and silky your hair feels and you will notice growth. If your hair is dry and brittle, you should give your hair a coconut treatment once a week. Think of it as a deep conditioner. Otherwise, just give your hair a coconut milk treatment once a month.
- Keep your ends trimmed. Every 2-3 months, trim your ends. Trimming your ends keeps split ends at bay. By the time you notice split ends, your hair is more than likely already damaged. Create a healthy hair regiment that includes trimming your ends every 3 months. If you have chemicals in your hair, (although it is absolutely best to avoid chemicals if your goal is to grow hair faster) then you will need to trim your hair more often. Some people may say there is no truth to hair growth if you trim your ends. Here’s a question to ask those people. If you don’t trim your ends then what is the outcome? Trimming your ends keeps your hair healthy, and we’ve already discussed what happens to healthy hair. Healthy hair grows faster.
- Eat the good stuff. Yes, what you eat can help your hair grow faster. Some things to include in your diet are healthy amounts of Vitamin B, which you can get vitamin B from practically any fruit. Protein is probably the number one thing that you definitely need to eat. So incorporate some salmon, lean meats, legumes and leafy veggies. The omega 3’s in the salmon will keep your hair looking especially shiny and silky.
- Keep your hair in flow-like styles. Flow-like styles means no updos. Updos put stress on your mane and make it difficult for your hair to breathe and grow. You put stress on your edges, in the areas where your hair may be pinned, and if you are a ponytail queen, you add stress to the area of your hair that is gathered. Ponytails every now and then aren’t so bad, but pony tails everyday can be counterproductive your hair growth, especially if you have thin weak hair. You want to think of ways to where your hair out.
- Drink plenty of water. Just as you hydrate your body with water you are also hydrating your hair. This is a great natural way to moisture your hair because you giving it life and revitalization through the natural minerals in water. Aim for 8 glasses a day. This is the very minimum that you should be providing to your body. Avoid sodas and juices. They do not hydrate like water can.
- Give your scalp a massage. Massaging your scalp increases blood flow to the scalp. Blood flow to your scalp is essential. This is how your scalp receives the nutrients that it needs. Stimulated follicles produce better hair growth. You can massage your scalp for 15 minutes straight several times a week. Implementing this regiment consistently will revitalize your scalp and help to feed your hair follicles.
These are just a few ways that can help to grow your hair faster. Not only will these methods help to grow your hair faster, but also naturally. These are simple things that you can do and you can implement into your new beauty regiment. You can get a can of coconut milk. You can add salmon and leafy veggies to your grocery list. Drinking plenty of water and massaging your scalp is free. Long healthy hair needs to be moisturized and nourished. Your dry brittle hair can turn into long, healthy, shiny hair in no time. Start by changing your hair regiment and implementing the tips above. You will see a major change and will enjoy the improvement and growth of your hair. If you’re looking for optimal hair growth, then take these optimal steps. You will be pleased with the results.