A yummy recipe that my little one loves.
- Olive oil (2 tbsp)
- 2 Chicken breasts (sliced or diced)
- Leeks (optional)
- Mushrooms (optional)
- Heinz chicken soup (400g tin)
- 4 sheets of pastry
- Pre heat oven to 180c/350f
- Heat the olive oil in the pan and brown the chicken all over
- Add the leeks and cook until soft
- Add mushrooms and the Heinz chicken soup,plus ground black pepper (optional) then simmer for 5 minutes
- Pour into ovenproof dish
- Take the 4 sheets of pastry and place on top of the filling until covered
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Serve immediately with vegetables.
Many people think its strange to use soup in pie but trust me its yum .