So, your shattered, you’ve just put the kids to bed and now settled in front of the TV. After having children, this tends to be the normal habbit us parents get into. Its also a habit that can and will be broken to add that spice back into your love life.
1. Play a game: role play is a great way to spice up your love life. It makes things interesting, new and exiting. You can act our your (and your partners) fantasys.
2. Have sex somewhere unusual: Try having sex somewhere other than the convetial bedroom, be bold and venture to the sofa or dining table; if your feeling really brave how about outside or in a work place.
3. Go on a date: Go out for a child free evening or day, reignite those embers from when you first started dating; before the sleepless nights and nappy changing.
4. Pamper yourself: something simple like a hair cut, or just wearing make up, will entice you partners interest and , hopefully, spark his imagination.
5. Compliment them: a compliment goes a long way.
6. Plan a night in: Plan a night in for just you and your partner, have a nice dinner together followed by snuggling up on the sofa and watching a movie.
7. Get dirty: Send him half naked pictures or sexual text messages, tell him exactly what your thinking.
8. Be spontaneous: Kids are out or in bed, pounce on him and have some fun.
9. Do something for him: go to a football game, or down the pub for a game of pool. Doing things your partner loves to do will earn you big brownie points.
10. Say I love you: It reminds your partner that, despite the lack of time together, you still love him deeply. Maybe, even drop in a ‘sexy’ in the sentence to let them know you still find them irresistible.