If you have never used Soda Crystals you are missing out!! You can do your entire house hold cleaning with these, you won’t need any other product and they cost from about 65p to £1.10. They are available in most supermarkets and even home bargains.
How to use?
When using as a cleaning solution the strengths are:
Strong: 1 cup to 1 pint of hot water
Regular: ½ a cup to 1 pint of hot water
Mild: 1 tablespoon to 1 pint.
The hotter the water the better the Soda Crystals work.
If you are using them for a long amount of time you may need to use washing up gloves but they don’t harm. There is a list longer than my arm of what I have used Soda Crystals for:
1) Removing mould: inside or outside they will take it off.
2) To get stains out of clothes: I add 1 cup to 1 pint of water, and put the item of clothes into a saucepan and leave on the heat until the stain has gone and then put in the wash.
3) Use as washing powder.
4) Clean silver and jewellery – mix half a cup in warm water place item into mix and dry with kitchen paper.
5) Clean the cooker. – removes grease
6) Use as a washing up liquid.
7) If burnt anything in a pan then add a cup full with some hot water and boil for 5-10 mins and it will remove it.
8) Makes meat fat go into a solid form so easy to get rid of.
9) Gets paint of hands and clothes
10) Unblocking sinks,drains and toilets… add in a cup and for the sink put hot water down after 15 mins.
11) Mix up a cleaning solution for bathrooms and kitchens and the floors.
This is the only product you will need there is even more uses for it go to ….. See More